Sunday 10 December 2017

Friday Freebie (on a Sunday)

Hi there readers! I have made available some Xmas Blank Tags for your Christmas scrapbook or Pocket Scrapbook project.


These tags are multi colored in Christmas tones in a variety of shapes and sizes. You will receive a PDF sheet to download and enjoy for your personal project. Please enjoy!

I have a variety files in my Etsy Shop - Lime Juice Studio - stickers, tiny words, pocket cards, planner quotes, tags, frames and more. These can be used in your scrapbook layouts, pocket scrapbooking, mini albums - whatever project you are doing! There are PNG, PDF, SVG for electronic cutting machines such as Cricut and CutNScan and also some FREE Silhouette cut files. Please check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! A new scrap room!

It has been a busy year for our household and although I have been doing some creating, I have fallen behind in keeping up with my albums. ...