Saturday 25 November 2017

Getting ready for Mr Elf to arrive - Free Elf Printables attached!

When I started this tradition 3 years ago, little did I think that it would become such a time of delight and anticipation in our house. And it has also become a strategic time when planning is vital to ensure that there are few last minute panics when you realise, just before going to bed (or even after getting into bed) that your Elf has not moved! And yes, it happened to me on more than a few occasions in the first two years.

Elf antics are meant to be fun and stressless. It is about the morning search and the excitement and amusement at the elves tricks. We now have two elves visit our home - Mr Elf and Evelyn Elf.  Last year I decided to pre-plan the Elves antics, listing each night's adventures. - and even though I did not stick to it religiously, as life gets in the way, I was prepared for last minute changes and the stress was minimal.

This year I have developed an Elf Planner to use. Rather than keep it myself, please enjoy it planning  your Elf antics.

  
Download your Elf Planner here


There are a host of Elf Antic ideas for you to check out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! A new scrap room!

It has been a busy year for our household and although I have been doing some creating, I have fallen behind in keeping up with my albums. ...